Refund Policy Statement (Non-Security Courses)
D&D Professional Security LLC/D&D Processional Training School will not give students a refund if the students are unable to attend the course or fail the course for which they registered.
D&D Professional Security assumes no responsibility for issuing refunds or for rescheduling classes missed by students as a result of illness, delayed public transportation, unavailable private transportation, inclement weather, personal and/or family emergencies, failure to meet course pre-requisites, natural disasters including but not limited to tornadoes, earthquakes, snow storms and floods, or other events beyond D&D Professional Security LLC and the students' control.
All payments made by students are non-transferable to another person or to the same or any of the other courses offered by D&D Professional Security LLC.
D&D Professional Security LLC will refund students the fees paid only if D&D Professional Security LL Can cancels the scheduled class. If D&D Professional Security LLC the class, D&D Professional Security LLC will make every attempt to notify students in advance. If students are able to transfer to another class (if seats are available) no transfer fee will be charged to the students or a full refund will be issued to the students by D&D Professional Security LLC upon request. A D&D Professional Security LLC refund check (for all types of payments, including cash, charge cards, debit cards, credit cards, money orders, personal checks, bank checks, cashier's checks, corporate checks, etc.) will be made payable to the students and mailed to the address provided when the students enrolled in the class.
If students do not attend the class for which they enrolled, paid and agreed to attend, they will have to attend a future scheduled class.
I have read, understood and agree with the terms and conditions of this Refund Policy. I also agree to NOT in any way, shape or form challenge this Refund Policy, including but not limited to filing complaints with any of the organizations with which D&D Professional Security LLC is associated and trusted third parties that assist D&D Professional Security LLC in operating its website, conducting business, maintaining corporate integrity or servicing the clients.
Refund Policy Statement (Security Courses Only)
D&D Professional Security LLC will provide a full refund of the pre-assignment training course fee if a student cancels at any time prior to the start of the class.
D&D Professional Security LLC will not refund the course fee if the student does not attend the course or if the student fails the course for which a course fee was paid by the student.
All course fees made by the student are non-transferable to another person.
D&D Professional Security LLC will refund the course fee (via corporate checks) to students upon request if D&D Professional Security LLC cancels the course. D&D Professional Security LLC will make every attempt to notify the student in advance if a course is canceled; and if requested by the student, the refund check will be mailed to the address on file.
Discount Packages Refund Policy
D&D Professional Security LLC will honor refunds for classes that have not been attended by the client, however, full prices for the classes that were attended at the time of the refund request will be discounted from the balance requested by the client in addition to a $50.00 Administrative Fee. The Administrative Fee of $50.00 will be discounted from the full purchase price if the student/client requests a full refund prior to attending any of the courses in the Package purchased by the student/client.
Client pays $342.00 instead of $380.00 for Package #2
Client attends the course at the discounted price of $216.00 (10% discount) instead of the regular price of $240.00
Client requests a refund for the course
Client will be charged the regular price of $240.00 for the course that the client attended
Client will be charged an Administrative Fee of $50.00
Client will be refunded the balance of $42.00 ($342.00 minus $240.00 minus $50.00)
Last Modified December 2 2016
4. AGE. The site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery.
5. USE OF SOFTWARE. Company may make certain software available to you from the Site. If you download software from the Site, the software, including all files and images contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data (collectively, “Software”) are deemed to be licensed to you by Company, for your personal, noncommercial, home use only. Company does not transfer either the title or the intellectual property rights to the Software, and Company retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, redistribute, or reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human-perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner.
6. USER CONTENT. You grant Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site or Service. By posting, downloading, displaying, performing, transmitting, or otherwise distributing information or other content (“User Content”) to the Site or Service, you are granting Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives a license to use User Content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives, including without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat User Content. You will not be compensated for any User Content. You agree that Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your User Content. By posting User Content on the Site or Service, you warrant and represent that you own the rights to the User Content or are otherwise authorized to post, distribute, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute User Content.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS. When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content you provide or transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with you.
9. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site or with the Service.
11. NO WARRANTIES. COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. COMPANY IS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
12. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST WAGES, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
14. PROHIBITED USES. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
16. UNITED STATES USE ONLY. The Site is controlled and operated by Company from its offices in the State of California. The domain of the website is registered in the United States and the Site is hosted in the United States. The intended audience for this site consists of individuals in the United States only. Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access are available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the Site should not be construed as Company’s purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction other than California and the United States.
18. NO LICENSE. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Company or by any third party.
29. AMENDMENTS. Company reserves the right to amend these Terms. Should Company seek to make such an amendment, which it considers material in its sole discretion, we shall:
(a) Provide you notice by email of said change 15 days prior to the change going into force should we have an email address for you, and
(b) Publish a statement on the home page of the site indicating an amendment is being made.
Should a court of competent jurisdiction rule this Amendment provision invalid, then the Amendment clause shall be terminated as part of this agreement. All amendments to the Terms shall be forward looking.
Effective Date: December 2, 2016
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) Categories of Personally Identifiable Information. We may collect personally identifiable information from you in one of two manners. The first is if you provide us with your name and email address. The second is if you write a comment to a post and list your name, email address or domain. The Third is if you fill out an Online Employment Application.
(c) Effective Date: The effective date shall be March 1, 2014.
(e) Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently honor “do not track” signals issued by browsers or other third party sources.
(f) Third Party Disclosure. Third Party Tracking: As a matter of transparency, we’ve decided to disclose to you whether third parties can acquire and track your personally identifiable information through our website. Google and other sites listed below can track you through this Site as we use their services for social media and infrastructure purposes. Google participates in the NIA opt out program. You can visit this link to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties such as Google Plus. You can also visit the following sites to read their privacy policies and how they track individuals across the web:
YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/static?template=privacy_guidelines
You can use programs such as Privacy Badger – https://www.eff.org/privacybadger – to further control the collection of information regarding you online.
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
(b) COOKIES. From time to time, we may use “cookies” to store a small piece of data on your computer during your visit to track how you use our Site. These cookies will track how you use our Site.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
3.1. WHAT DOES COMPANY DO WITH COLLECTED INFORMATION?
(a) PERSONAL INFORMATION. We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law.
(b) ANONYMOUS INFORMATION. We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis.
(d) DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company or its parent company, subsidiaries or affiliates, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
(e) SALE OF INFORMATION. In order to accommodate changes in our business, we may sell or buy portions of our company or other companies or assets, including the information collected through this Site. If Company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, your personally identifiable information will be one of the assets transferred to the acquirer.
(f) DMCA CLAIM DISCLOSURES. We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, better known as the “DMCA”. Should we receive a claim of copyright infringement, we will comply with the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA. Part of that compliance may require the disclosure of your identity if you are either the allegedly infringing party or the party filing the copyright infringement complaint.
The Site has reasonable security measures in place to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration.
5. SITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
5.1. PUBLIC COMMENTS
The Site includes interactive sections such as commenting areas where you can post comments. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
5.2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Site contains links to other websites. If you choose to visit other websites, we have no control over the privacy practices or content of those other websites, and it is your responsibility to review the privacy policies at those websites to confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us using the Contact link on the menu of the site.